Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Tribute To My Parents Who Died 15 Years Ago Today May 14

Well, my first blog was about the beginning.

Here's the ending. I'll try to fill this blog with the in between over time.

Tribute To Richard & Janice Taylor

Mom & Dad 15 Years


beachcomberkt@yahoo.com

I know so many people that have been devestated by your loss and will never be the same again...me included.

I really can't say that it feels like 15 years, because I remember everything about you like you were here yesterday. Can a state of shock last a lifetime? I'm really starting to think so.

An Angel

An angel came for me today.
She brought the dawn of a brand new day.
I knew she'd come to lead the way.
This is what she had to say:

Parts of you are here to stay,
Dwelling in hearts of those whom may
Have been touched by you
Along the way.

Your new life begins today,
Touching souls in a different way.
You'll have a chance to hear them pray,
Watch them grow, see them play.

And they'll see you in a brand new way.
Perhaps as a golden sunshine ray,
Bursting through clouds of gray,
Still brightening their lives from day to day.

Or in a vivid rainbow arching the sky,
A glowing sunset or a cheerful sunrise.
A mighty hawk soaring high...
They'll see your face and twinkling eyes.

They'll adjust and strengthen as time passes by.
Their hearts will heal...their tears will dry.
They'll stop wasting time trying to figure out why,
And with a new fervor, their hardest they'll try.

When we do this thing called die…
It will come to them as no surprise…
We never really say good-bye…
It's just "So long", until they rise…

No comments: